EK Introduces Ectotherm Thermal Compound in 5g Packaging
EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium computer liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce EK-TIM Ectotherm in retail packaging. The very same thermal compound, previously only available when bundled with EK Full Cover water blocks, is now available for separate purchase in a practical 5g dose.
EK-TIM Ectotherm is a best in-class thermal compound with exceptional value for money. This thermal interface material provides an effective heat transfer and easy application between CPU, GPU or any other PCH/chipset and heat sink.
Ectotherm has been bundled with EK Full Cover water blocks since early 2013 and has been deployed by various system integrators as a cost effective, yet high performance thermal compound.
This Low Viscosity and Electrically Non-Conductive thermal compound makes each application trouble-free and failsafe.
EK-TIM Ectotherm comes in a practical five grams (5g) packaging within a reusable gitf-box and is thus a perfect choice for passionate computer modders, overclockers and computer repair shop personel.
- High Thermal Conductivy
- Low Thermal Resistance
- Low Viscosity
- Non-Capacitive and Electrically Non-Conductive
- Non-Corrosive and Non-Curring
- No Bleeding & User Friendly
- Density (g/cm3): 3.0
- Net Content (g): 5.0
- Thermal conductivity (W/mK): 8.5
- Optimal working temperature (°C): +100 to -50
Made in China for EK Water Blocks.
EK-TIM Ectotherm comes with a MSRP of 4.95€ (incl. VAT) and is readily available for purchase through EK Webshop as well as Partner Reseller Network.
Latest posts by owikh84 (see all)
- 2016 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 - February 23, 2017
- Transcend Honored with Seven 2017 Taiwan Excellence Awards - February 23, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Promises PerformanceYou Crave in a Smartphone - February 23, 2017