EVGA has updated their Precision XOC overclocking utility to version 6.1.2, adding full support for EVGA iCX Technology. Other fixes are update LED descriptions, fix S3/S4 resume error, and others.
With EVGA’s new iCX technology, users can have a better understanding of their cards operation. This includes temperature monitoring on key components (not just GPU), interaction with other devices and better cooling with asynchronous fan control providing better overclocking capabilities.
Version 6.1.2 | Release: 3/16/2017
- Adds full support for EVGA iCX Technology. To learn more about EVGA iCX Technology visit www.evga.com/icx
- Update LED descriptions
- Fix S3/S4 resume error
- Various other fixes
Exclusive features for EVGA graphics cards! These features will automatically enable on an EVGA graphics card:
- DirectX 12 OSD Support – See the on screen display on DirectX 12 games.
- EVGA GeForce 10 Series Only – EVGA OC ScannerX Integration – Automatically find your optimal voltage/frequency curve!
- K-Boost Function – Maximize your clocks with this exclusive feature.
- Select EVGA Cards – RGB LED control (on EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 FTW)
- Full support for NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics cards
- Dynamically set independent voltage/frequency points for ultimate control
- Linear mode gives you one click overclocking
- Use the Scan mode to find the optimal voltage/frequency curve for your card!
- Full support for Microsoft DirectX 12 (EVGA card required)
- OSD interface with RGB color support
- GPU, Memory and Voltage Control
- Custom Fan Control/Fan Curve
- Profiling system allowing up to 10 profiles with hotkey
- In game screenshot hotkey supports BMP and JPG
- Much more!
- GeForce GTX graphics card (EVGA card required for full version)
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista
Download here: http://www.evga.com/precisionxoc/
Latest posts by owikh84 (see all)
- MSI Proudly Announced as the Official Gaming & PC Partner of ESL Pro League 2018 Finals at Dallas - May 18, 2018
- Transcend Introduces High-Performance PCIe NVMe M.2 SSDs for Consumer and Embedded Applications - May 18, 2018
- BIOSTAR iMiner A578X8D/iMiner A564X12P/iMiner A578X6– Turnkey Solution for Crypto Mining - May 18, 2018