Emerging, game-changing technology trends from AI and Machine Learning to IoT and software-defined everything are front and center as companies contemplate IT strategies for the future. During Day 2 of Dell Technologies World, more than 14,000 customers and partners continue to look at newer ways to realise these digital futures and drive toward better business outcomes with modern edge-to-core-to-cloud technology innovations.
“Most of us are tasked to become more digital, more data-capable in IT,” said Jeff Clarke, vice chairman, Products and Operations, Dell. “We have to transform IT to deliver better outcomes and to do so more in real time, with less latency, and a Modern Data Center is required to compete. It’s an exciting time at Dell Technologies. We’re playing a key role helping our customers deliver better outcomes—not just in business, but for society and the world around us.”
A comprehensive set of product and solution innovations going live today from across Dell Technologies, designed to help customers achieve their IT, Security and Workforce transformations:
- Dell EMC ushers in the Modern Data Center with solution innovations including the NVME-enabled Dell EMC PowerMax enterprise-class All-Flash storage array, new replication features for Dell EMC XtremIO, and a sneak peek of new Dell EMC PowerEdge MX modular infrastructure. See separate release here.
- Dell EMC, as the No. 1 market leader in global hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI), releases several advancements to Dell EMC VxRail and Dell EMC VxRack SDDC with a clear path to adopt VMware-based multi-clouds. See separate release here.
- Dell and Dell EMC uniquely deliver Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning capabilities from the desktop to the datacenter with new capabilities for Dell EMC PowerEdge servers, PowerMax storage and Dell Precision workstations. See separate release here.
- Dell updates its VDI Complete Solutions with features most demanded by customers and unveils its most versatile thin client ever. See separate release here.
- Virtustream adds software-as-a-service support for its risk management and compliance monitoring service, Viewtrust. See separate release here.
- Virtustream demonstrates momentum within the healthcare market, and adds disaster-recovery options and the availability of the SAP Health solution on S/4 HANA®. See separate release here.
- VMware unveiled its vision for the Virtual Cloud Network and the new VMware NSX networking and security portfolio to enable consistent, pervasive connectivity and security for apps and data wherever they are located. See separate release here.
- View the Dell Technologies World Online Press Kit
- Connect with Dell via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Follow the latest news on Twitter from @Dell or @DellEMCNews
About Dell Technologies World
Dell Technologies World 2018 brings together the power of seven technology leaders committed to making the digital transformation real. Join us April 30 – May 2 in Las Vegas, learn more at www.delltechnologiesworld.com or follow #DellTechWorld on Twitter.
 IDC WW Quarterly Converged Systems Tracker, Q4 2017, April 2018, Vendor Revenue