Anyone who purchases a qualifying ROG G751JT or ROG G751JY laptop between 23rd July (0600 PDT) and 1st September, 2015 can receive a game download code by registering on the event microsite (http://www.asus.com/event/2015/nb/metal-gear-solid-v/). The code can be redeemed online at http://redeem.GeForce.com and is valid till 1st October, 2015. This promotion code is only available in Malaysia, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Singapore, and Thailand. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is scheduled for release on 15th September, 2015.
ASUS ROG G751JT / G751JY
ROG G751JT / G751JY is powered by a 4th-generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor and NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ graphics; and features TurboMaster technology for stable GPU overclocking and ROG AudioWizard-enhanced audio for immersive gaming. An intelligent dual-fan cooling system keeps components cool during marathon gaming sessions. There are also gaming-centric hotkeys for users to access Steam or share gameplay videos online.
The Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & ASUS ROG G751 bundle is available in Asia-Pacific markets only. Game redemption ends on 1st October, 2015.
• ROG G751JY-T7169H model is available for sale in Malaysia at RM 8,499
• ROG G751JT-T7050H model is available for sale in Malaysia at RM 5,899
Latest posts by d4b3nG (see all)
- Cooler Master’s Expanded Product Line-up at COMPUTEX 2016 - June 1, 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Metal Gear Solid V:The Phantom Pain Laptop Bundles - August 3, 2015
- ASUS ROG ‘Unleash the Gamer in You’ Media Coverage - May 27, 2015