The new BioniX gaming case fans as well as the powerful Freezer 33 eSports Edition supplement our cooling product range. With the new appealing design and the extremely silent 3-phase motor, the new products are specifically tailored to gamer needs. Both the BioniX and the Freezer 33 eSports Edition are available now in four colour variations.
Thanks to optimizations such as the improved fan design, the BioniX achieve an excellent airflow-noise ratio and guarantee high pressure and best ventilation for the case. “The newly developed, whisper-quiet 3-phase motor guarantees long gaming sessions without annoying noise. Due to the low coil temperature, the service life of the BioniX case fans is four times longer and we extend the warranty to 10 years“, says Magnus Huber, CEO of ARCTIC.
The BioniX fans are available in two sizes: BioniX F120 with 120 mm fan diameter and BioniX F140 with 140 mm fan diameter. Patented PWM Sharing Technology (PST) regulates the fan speed as required in a wide speed range of 200 to 1 800 RPM.
Main Features BioniX
· Available in two sizes with 120 mm and 140 mm fan diameter
· Best airflow to noise ratio
· Silent 3-phase motor
· PWM Sharing Technology (PST) regulates fan speed synchronously between 200 – 1 800 RPM
· Longer service life through low coil temperature
· 10 years warranty
The Freezer 33 eSports Edition is a multi compatible Tower CPU Cooler with Push-Pull-Configuration. Two extremely silent 120 mm-BioniX fans, mounted on opposite sides of the heatsink, increase the cooling capacity by providing an optimum airflow. The special thermal coating of the heatsink creates micro-turbulence with its surface structure. Combined with offset heat pipes this leads to an optimised heat-dissipation and thus to an increase in cooling performance.
Main Features Freezer 33 eSports Edition
· Compatible with Intel and AMD Sockets
· Two Bionix F120 fans for more cooling capacity
· Offset heat pipes ensure optimal heat dissipation
· Thermal coating improves heat output
· Anti-vibration rubbers for quiet operation
· Transport-proof mounting with backplate
· MX-4 thermal paste included
· 10 years warranty